Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bye Bye Mailbox

Last Sunday was a sad day at the Deavours' household. As most of you know, we are a "House Divided" and since Dan has lived in our house, he has had an Auburn mailbox. Well sorry folks, but being the Die Hard Alabama fan that I am, I just couldn't handle my mail going into something that looked that way. Sooooo Dan being the sweet and wonderful husband that he is, said he would depart with the "old" mailbox and put up a neutral one. So when you pass by and notice something new at our driveway that is what it is. Dont worry, come football season ( which from today's date June 29, we have 62 days) there will be the "House Divided" Flag up so BOTH schools have the respect they deserve!!!!
Dan's sad moment

Our new mailbox




3 comments:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

You go, Krisha! ROLL TIDE!!!!

Amanda McCrory said...

this is really funny congrats own your wedding you both look so happy and in love I've been reading your blog for months I went to school with Holly a year or so younger. you have the most beautiful wedding pictures took me forever to go through them all I don't know how you could choose only a few because they were all great. I could never get Keith to make faces so I could take pictures and do my blog you go girl!! and Congrats again! oh and by the way tell Dan our house hold say's War Eagle!!

Anonymous said...

I liked the old mailbox much better. But I do adore the cute flag under the new mailbox.