Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seems sooo long ago!

It seems like it was sooooo long ago that Dan proposed, but it was a year ago today that I was working, came back from lunch and these were waiting on me...

then I got ready "thinking" we were going to Cheesecake Factory, when really we were going to...

then I thought we would be going home after dinner, but to my surprise I was getting to stay the night at ( and yes, HE even packed my sleep clothes, toothbrush and clothes to come home in)




then this is what I got


and YES, HE picked it out all by himself!!!!

I am soooooo very lucky to have Dan in my life and now as my husband! I love you honey! :)

2 comments:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Jim and I were talking on our way to church this morning about when Dan came to Texas to "ask for Krisha's hand in marriage." I almost fainted when he showed us the ring.....and then told us everything he had planned for the "Proposal Night." This was the biggest secret I have ever had to keep! Everyone knows that Krisha and I are so, very, very close.....yet, I didn't spoil it for her. I thank God every night for bringing Dan into all our lives.

Joy said...

Yes, I agree that you got a really great guy! But.....since it took all of 5 minutes to feel like I had known you all my life I think it is safe to say that he got a really wonderful girl! Love you both.