Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Miss Avery

This past weekend, I went to stay with one of my best friends, Lisa, originally I had planned to go over to her house on Saturday to watch the Bama game, but on Thursday I was told that some of the girls were getting together to go eat Friday for Lisa's birthday so I packed up my stuff and went for a "slumber party" lol Hey, every girl needs a girl's night out! Anyway, we ate supper at Harvey's in Columbus, which was WONDERFUL!
Saturday finally rolls around so you know what that means.....GAME DAY!!!! So we are up at around 8:30 getting ready for the 11:30 game. Avery gets dressed in her very cute Alabama dress, she is soo cute, anything that resembles Alabama she shouts "Roll Tide". You can never start them too early!!!!
Avery Getting Ready for the Game

So Ms Carolyn had to go to Wal-Mart before the game to make us some football watching snacks. As we were putting up groceries, we didnt hide this item too well, so at 9:30 AM Avery got what Avery wanted

Overall, it was a great get-away even if it was just over night. I enjoyed my girl's night, and getting to spend quality time with Lisa, Avery and Ms Carolyn.


Thanks Girls!!! :) I love you!

1 comment:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

OMG, Avery finally has hair! God love her!!!!!! (We do!)