Thursday, October 1, 2009

4 Months Old!


Where is the time going???? Our angels are growing TOO FAST! :( However, we are enjoying every minute of their precious little lives! Here are a few pictures we took throughout the day. I did discover, the older they are getting the harder it is getting both of them to look at the camera at the same time. They weren't in a chipper mood this morning, but they are still cute in their pics no matter what!

I tried fixing their shirts where you could read what it says, but no such luck... "So cute it's SCARY!"


The girls in their Halloween PJ'S


More and more everyday Dan and I realize what a blessing Aubrey and Lainey are. People will walk past us making the comment "bless your heart" and now I respond with..."Our hearts ARE BLESSED, with these two precious girls." I truly believe God gives you what you can handle and we don't know why he thought we could handle it, but soooo very very thankful he trusted that we can! :)

4 comments:

The Cannons said...

So sweet.

Amanda McCrory said...

Precious! You have been very Blessed. It seems just like yesterday you were telling us you were having twins. They are beautiful and healthy you can't ask for more than that! Congrats on your success of being a Mommy!

Joy said...

What a great come back even though I will also say."bless your heart". I know two are a hand full but you handle it with grace and make it look easy. So proud of you and for you!

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Dan should be proud, I must say that Aubrey looks more like him in the pj photo! Love them so much!