Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Another Halloween has come and gone and we were just as busy as the year before! This year, since the girls love to sing " E-I-E-I-O" , I thought it would be cute for them to go as cows and Dan to be Old McDonald. ( If you were wondering what I went as??? The photographer!) We had the Fall Fest at Church, then trick or treating with Maw Maw, Granny Prater and G-Diddy. Next we went to Aunt Sheila and Uncle Stanley's for a Halloween Party. We stopped by to see Aunt Amanda and Uncle Chris on our way home, but they girls were asleep :( Did I mention this was all on Saturday?! Then on Sunday, the girls got their Trick or Treat surprises from Dan and I. ( Can you tell they love a phone?!?!) We then loaded up to go see Poppa Holley and loaded up on chocolate at his house! Then off to Moma D and Popa Jim's church for their Fall Festival. If you ever want to keep the girls entertained, have a duck pond! I didn't think we would ever get them out of there! I actually left Mom and Dan to bring the girls out of the room where the ducks were, because I knew what would happen, since they played at the one at church on Saturday! lol It was another fun filled Halloween at the Deavours' House!















No comments: