Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A New Beginning








Well, I have learned to fall in love reading everyone's blogs that they have. However, most of the ones I do read, talk about everyone's children, BUT since Dan and I don't have any, I thought it would be fun to start a blog about things we will go through getting ready for our BIG DAY!!! :) On December 12, we will have exactly 4 months to go ( April 12 is the big day)!!! It's kinda Scary! I can remember when we first got engaged in July and I thought that April would NEVER get here!! I did get news today that my dress was in! I think that is the first thing that has hit me to make me realize that this dream is finally starting to come true! So I hope we can make all of you laugh, smile and who knows you might even cry reading this! Thanks to all of you that have been there with us since the beginning and to all of you that we have met along the way!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to read.......i can not wait to see your dress!!!! I will tell Nick S. that i will not be at any football stuff on that day b/c Krisha is getting married!!!!! and that's that!~!
Love,
Ginger

The Deavours Family said...

lol.....Well either you can just tell Nick to come to the wedding, that would work!!!! :)

The James Family said...

Hey Y'all! I am so excited you have a blog now!!! It looks great and we are so ready for the big day, too! And the house divided isn't too bad, it actually makes things lots of fun and interesting. The hardest thing is deciding what team our child is going for. Peyton says "War Eagle!" Marty says "Roll Tide" and Lily Grace is still confused but I think she will be an Auburn fan (sorry Krisha). I love y'all so much!! ~Peyton

Anonymous said...

Now I have another blog to read! I love these blogs. Courtney and Dave have a divided house. Dave graduated from Auburn and Court from Alabama. They make it work. Can't wait to read more updates.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Yeah!!! Now i have another blog to check out. Kyler constantly teases me about how much i love reading other people's blogs and keeping ours updated.
We missed you Saturday Night at Andrea's, but I hope you had fun at your friends party.

Raegan & Caleb said...

Hey Krisha. I haven't met you, but I graduated high school with Dan. Good luck with all the wedding plans. I hope it all goes smoothly for you both. Congratulations.