Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Has Been Going On

Well I thought I would add a few pictures and let everyone see what has been going on in the "lovebirds" lives! LOL

Dan and I went to the Iron Bowl this year! Of course I wanted to go to TRY and pull my team on to victory, but we all know that didnt happen! But its ok Bama Fans, we are rebuilding, we WILL defeat the cow college again, SOON!!! ( Sorry Dan!)






This is our Christmas Card this year!!!! It wasnt the easiest thing getting Beau to sit still and look at the camera, needless to say, we owed him a TON of treats when it was all over! Thanks to my stepdad Jim for our lovely Big Al and Aubie yard decorations he did for us! And of course this is my little angel Beau, he is my child!




1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

Love the Christmas card picture!! Glad you started the blog. I will enjoy keeping up with your wedding plans! Congrats!