Monday, February 11, 2008

Cleveland Bridal Tea

I think one of the best parts about getting married is all the showers/teas that you get to have. I had one on Sunday at the church that Dan grew up at, and where I have been going for pretty much a year now. The wonderful ladies at the church gave me a bridal tea and it was a very good one. The hard work that they all did was very thoughtful and really meant alot to me. And of course Dan loves coming to pick up everything, and then I get asked " just where is all this stuff going???" I just smile and tell him " you'll see" Here are a few pics that we took, and to show you some of the hard work that was done.


The beautiful flower arrangements

This was the fruit and vegetable "tray", yes they did that on their own!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...look at that sweet girl in the pink dress with polka dots--she's a cutie! ;)

Krisha, the tea was wonderful, the ladies did an excellent job--it's my favorite part of people getting married too, I love party food! :)

The Deavours Family said...

She is a sweet little girl, who I made a deal with that I would bring her another sucker since her daddy threw her other one away! Thank ya'll for coming! Love you!

Anonymous said...

looks like the tea was fun and everything looked great! i'm also so proud to be from the south when i go to these gatherings. :)