Thursday, February 21, 2008

Remodeling

There really isn't much to "blog" about. This week Dan and I thought we would have new things done to the house, BUT not so much. Monday, we were suppose to have new tile put down in the kitchen, but when the man got there to start, he discovered that the tile was going to be raised higher than expected and that the door leading out into the carport was to low for that to work! SOOOOO that was the first problem, however we did get the new toilet in the other bathroom put in! lol My uncle is going to come this weekend and see if the door frame in the kitchen can be raised enough to put down the tile, PRAY that it can be!!! We are starting to paint this weekend as well, so once that is done, I'll post some before and after pictures! Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week.
Only 7 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

I can't believe it is only 7 weeks!! Wow, doesn't the time fly? Good Luck with all of your remodeling. Riley and I are trying to do some remodeling to his house right now too and it is so stressfull!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Good luck with the remodel projects, I love stuff like that. Of course I still have quite a few projects going since our house STILL isn't finished.

Anonymous said...

If you can survive remodeling together you will be happy the rest of your life!!!!
Also, wanted to tell you what a good time my girls had at the Cleveland tea. Abby Claire told me she ate 9 strawberries. She was so proud.
Joy