Monday, March 17, 2008

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Sunday, Mrs Wanda had the children from the church over for an easter egg hunt. It was alot of fun, especially with the younger crowd. I was helping Madison Feltman, and of course we found the "Prize Egg", but I warned all the kids to watch out for Dan, who was helping Hudson, because he has a habit of cheating when it comes to playing games!!! lol



Kids just love bubbles, especially Andrew and Hudson



Madison and Hudson after looking for easter eggs



Aunt Krisha & Hudson




Uncle Dan & Hudson


Hudson competing in the bubble blowing contest

2 comments:

The James Family said...

How much fun! Oh and by the way, I know how Dan likes to cheat on games. I don't know if I've told you that story but on Christmas Eve one year we made everyone (mainly Kirsten and Holley) so mad because we were partners and kept winning because of cheating! It was too funny!

The Deavours Family said...

That really doesnt surpise me!