Sunday, March 30, 2008

Soon to be Mrs. Deavours

This weekend, me and 7 of my good friends loaded up and headed down to the beach LATE Thursday night to stay for the weekend for my "Last Fling Before the Ring" We stayed at my Granny Prater's house at the beach. We enjoyed the sun, and the sun enjoyed our white bodies as well, you can tell in the pictures! We did some shopping, some good eating and the best fun was going to "Howl at the Moon" in Ft Walton. It is a Piano Bar, the place is sooo much fun! They played anything you could think of, and of course I got my own special song sung to me Friday AND Saturday night! OF course it was "going to the chapel and we're going to get married" :)

How cute am I????



Eating at Hard Rock Cafe in Destin

Martha and I

Amanda and I

My maid of honor, Lisa and me

Krystle and I

Danyell and I





My matrons of honor, Amanda and Martha and me

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

It was great that you and your friends could get together for the "last fling"! That will be such a special memory for you!