Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beach Trip

I can always tell when Summer is starting to come to an end. The last beach trip is taken and after that the main thing that is on Dan and my mind is FOOTBALL! so with that being said, we loaded up Wednesday morning and headed down to Grayton Beach ( for those of you saying "grayton?"...it is between Panama City and Destin) for a few days. When I was growing up going down there, we were lucky to see maybe 20 people on the beach, but now....you are lucky if you probably see less than a 100!!! I guess that is why I always loved it sooo much, one you can drive ON THE BEACH!!! which is nice when you carry 10 different things with you. Plus it was always soo peaceful, and it still is, but its very busy compared to what it used to be. We did go out one night to eat, went to the best outlet mall to shop and got 2 good home cooked meals as well! Can't wait to go back next year ( and hopefully more than once!)

Our First Day on the beach

Dan relaxing in the ocean


After a day of shopping, we went to the beach to watch the sunset
Dad and me

Last day on the beach :(

WOW!!! We actually got dressed up!!!! lol

1 comment:

The James Family said...

I wish I was at the beach! Looks so nice down there! I love the new blog look and I loved your hair in that last picture!! Miss you and can't wait to see you next Friday night! Love you!