Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well The Secret Can FINALLY Be Told!!!!

Well everyone, it's official! Dan and I are expecting! I am about 9 1/2 weeks along. We had our first ultrasound today and we were nervous to hear the baby's heartbeat, but excited at the same time. HOWEVER, boy were we in shock when the nurse asked" do TWINS run in your family???" I said "WHY???" well you guessed it.....WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!!!!! I think we are both still in shock! lol The nurses were more worried about Dan, afraid he was going to pass out! God love him, all he keeps saying is " that means two of everything" So come June, the Deavours family will grow a little bit more!


We ask that you all please keep us in your daily prayers. This is a very exciting time, but can also be scary! We know that all of the prayer warriors out there will get the job done, that we have TWO healthy babies! And you might want to pray for the grandparents as well, because I still don't think it has set in with them yet either! lol

Of course you can really never tell anything in these, but you see "A" and "B"


Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day. Psalm 139: 13-16 (The MESSAGE)

19 comments:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

It may take a while for it to "set in", but what a wonderful time we will have as it does. As I have always said, YOU are my greatest accomplishment in life.....giving us these precious children are icing on the cake! Mother

Joy said...

Wow! What great news. I am so happy for you both. Do you think one will be Auburn and one Alabama! And again I say WOW! Take care of yourself.

The James Family said...

I am so excited for you both! I am so glad the Deavours family keeps growing! You both will make wonderful parents and you will have plenty of people around to help whenever, including me!! I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what is to come in the near future for y'all. Let me know if there is anything I can do and you and the babies will be in my prayers daily. I love y'all!!

Ba Dunc a Dunc's said...

I have the biggest smile on face and it's amazing because we have never even met yet I feel like I've known you forever now. My daughter and I both think that's awesome! She said she couldn't imagine 2 babies at once!
Thank you for sharing your amazing and precious news with us. I will keep you in my prayers of course and I know you'll raise them both as good solid Bama fans! Sorry Dan. Get plenty of rest and enjoy the ride. There is nothing in the world quite like these moments. Congratulations to you both!

The Cannons said...

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! May God keep you and the little ones healthy. WOW!What a blessing!

Donna said...

I am so happy for you both!! WOW! Two more BAMA fans!! (Sorry Dan) I will certainly keep you all in my prayers. This is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Kim Lawson said...

CONGRATULATIONS TIMES 2!!!!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!

You and Dan will be wonderful parents!!!

The Baker's said...

Congratulations - you will definitely be in our prayers!

Isbell's said...

OMG, i am crying. Congrats!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! IM SO EXITED AND CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam said...

Congratulations! G-Diddy is going to have to sell his truck and get a van to haul all the grandkids around! Leigh and I had the fear of multiples with both of our kids, especially since Beth has triplets! There's nothing better than parenthood as you will soon find out!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to "A", and Congrats to "B".....and what terrific parents you two will be.

Tyner Beth will love hearing the great news....and then drive you crazy to 'babysit'. :)

Much love to you, Dan and your little twinkies. I can't wait.

Deidre said...

What wonderful news!!! I am so excited for you guys. Children are SUCH a blessing from God, and twins are double the blessing!! YOu will have a lot to blog about in just a few short months!!

Leigh Collins said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I cannot believe it! How exciting! I mean, twins!!!! We will be praying for you, Dan, and those precious little miracles!

Anonymous said...

wow - it's so fun to share in your good news! i'm so happy for you! love you!

Hollyhand House said...

Congratulations! I know you will make wonderful parents!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you! You will both make excellent parents and have lots of help with the kiddos. Parenthood will change your lives forever- there is nothing better!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be an Aunt! I know God is going to bless you beyond measure and you will a see your relationship with Him change right before your eyes as you experience this new chapter in your life. You will both be great parents! WOW! I think the twins thing is still sinking in, but I can't wait to meet the two little angels.

Anonymous said...

hey, do you know if they are in the same sac or separate? if they're together, that means they're identical, right?