Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We are having.......

Most of you may already know, but if not we are having GIRLS!!!! Dan, bless his heart, is going crazy! lol All I have heard is, 2 proms, 2 weddings, 2 etc., but he is excited. I just don't know what to think, I mean shopping is a favorite past time of mine, so I know we are going to be in trouble! Dan is determined to make one a tomboy and hopefully an Auburn fan, however, I hope the Auburn fan part doesn't happen! lol but, while they are young I must be fair.






We have chosen the names Aubrey Kathryn and Lainey Ryan












When we went for the appointment, they checked the heart chambers and each girl had all 4 which is great, stomach looked good, spine was there and looked good as well, and blood was flowing every direction that it needed to be!!! And those little cuties are weighing about 1/2 pound each, which the Dr said was very good for twins at the stage they are at.









Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers, especially the girls!

6 comments:

Raegan & Caleb said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun. Well, my one is fun, so two must be twice as fun right? I'll ask that later when they all are starting to date. :)

Love the names by the way. And FYI, when I bought Isabelle's Alabama onsies, they came in a two pack. So, that fits ya'll perfectly.

Isbell's said...

So excited for you!! I cannot imagine! I absolutely love the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking of you all!!!

The Baker's said...

Congrats! I love the names - especially Lainey! We will keep you, Dan & the girls in our prayers.

The James Family said...

Yea!!! You picked the names! I have something I have been wanting to order for the girls and now I can since I know their names!! I am so excited for y'all! Love y'all!

Leigh Collins said...

Oh I just knew you would help us carry on the string of girls!!!! Ha! Poor Granny will have to wait a little longer for more boys! I love the names too! That is a hard chore to find 4 girl names that have not already been used in D-Daddy's side! Congrats and I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! i hope you're feeling ok, and sleep, sleep, sleep all you can right now!! how exciting for your family! :)