Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, we are still alive!

I am very behind on updating, but to be honest, I just really haven't felt like it! lol sorry! We had a wonderful Christmas, minus not getting to spend it with Mom, Jim and Eli, that was hard, but we survived. I didnt take any pictures so nothing to post, sorry, dont know what was wrong with me!
The week of New Year's, I was what I felt like literally on my death bed. In one day alone I had sinus infection and stomach virus! Sounds like fun I know! I missed work which I never do, but I just didnt have the energy to get out of bed. Then the Wednesday before New Year's, Dan gets sick as well, so that is how we brought in 2009....sick! We laid around for 2 days doing as little as possible, we did manage to get all the Christmas decorations put up, so that has made me feel a little better.
Dan has been doing a few honey do projects since he has been off, this week he is painting our bedroom, of course he is not happy about doing it, but he smiles and carries on! lol
We go back to the Dr friday and we are SUPPOSE to find out what the Twins are, SO PRAY PRAY PRAY that they cooperate and we can tell! I'll try to do my very best to post as soon as we know something, however, did I mention I think our computer might be taking a turn for the worst??? Well, going to take it this week to get checked, so that is another reason we have been MIA.
Hope everyone has a good week! Happy 2009!!!

1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

OK, Krisha. I had to read your mom's blog to find out the sex of the twins. Shame on you! Just kidding. Congrats and take care!