Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still here

We are still here, just trying to finish up the nursery. As of right now, my camera is in the shop being fixed so I cant put any pictures up, sorry. I hope to have it back next week so I'll try to get some posted then. We finally found a baby chandelier for the nursery and I'm excited to have it put up.

Not too much more going on. I do go for the DREADED sugar test on Thursday, say a prayer I pass the first time PLEASE! lol The girls are kicking like crazy as well, however everytime I try to let Dan feel it, they stop! I aggrivate him and say they are just like him, never listen to me when I want them to! lol It's crazy to think that in about 11 more weeks the girls will be here. The Dr said that normally with twins they try to get you to go between weeks 35-37, well we are pushing for week 37, which will be the last week of May. So have about 10 more weeks to go! Hard to believe. Dan and I both are excited, but nervous as well. However, we have wonderful family and friends that will be here to help us. Please keep all of us in your prayers, and that we do go 10 more weeks for sure and not any earlier!

Hope you are all doing well! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So far so good! I am so excited for you all.