Monday, February 23, 2009

Picture Frames

So this time last year, Dan and I received a wedding gift , a gift certificate actually, courtesy of Brady and Kim Lawson's family for the very fun place "All Fired Up". Well, guess what, I used it to have picture frames made for the nursery. And I LOVE THEM!!!!! I just took a piece of the fabric, and there was young lady there gracious enough to design something for me. I can't wait to put baby pictures of the girls in them.
Lainey's Frame

Aubrey's Frame

3 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Awwww!! I LOVE THEM!!! Those frames are beautiful and what sentimental value they have! You did a wonderful job!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Ooohhhh....those look outstanding! What a superb idea....you smart gal,you. :) Hope you are feeling better!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

They are so pretty!! They will look great in the nursery. You did a great job. I love going to All Fired Up and doing a little project. I keep hoping that I'll be able to bring Kyler with me one day.