Saturday, August 8, 2009

2 Months Old!


Our babies are growing sooo much! Too fast if you ask me! They are starting to smile sooo much and it just makes our day! And they are starting to "talk" more too and that is fun as well. Here are a few recent pictures of them since turning two months old. They both have long legs right now, Dan is hoping for a basketball player out of one them. We shall see though, I was more into softball and volleyball, so hopefully they will play some sport when they get older, but once again, I am not rushing them to grow up! Today, Aubrey fell asleep on my chest and we took about an hour nap that way and it was the best feeling in the world and there are times when Lainey is fussy and I can hold her and just starting humming you are my sunshine and she gets sooo calm from that and it makes my day because that was my favorite song for mom to sing to me. The little things right now are what melts my heart and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!



"Fashion" Saturday Photo Shoot(I say that because the girls were dressed up, but we stayed at home all day!)





















Thanks Jennifer once again for these SOOOO CUTE AND PRECIOUS outfits! I dread when they outgrow them! HOWEVER!!!! If you ever need models I know two cute and precious girls that would make wonderful models for your clothing line!!! :)

5 comments:

courtney said...

sweet babies!! and cute outfits too. i was wondering if you can easily tell them apart? it seems like from the pictures they do have some different features?

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Both of them love "You are my Sunshine" AND they also like when I gently rub down their noses as they are falling asleep...just like you did too!
But, I must comment on you portraying Aubrey as the sweet, sleeping baby on your chest...and Lainey as the fussing one! Now, Krisha! We all know which one wears the "Drama Queen" onesie more! Ha.

The Cannons said...

WOW, I'm impressed! Both smiling at the same time! Do you know how hard that is, and at such an early age?!ha They are adoreable!!

Joy said...

Such beautiful babies! I also sang "You Are My Sunshine" to my babies and Grandbabies. So....my favorite thing to say to them is Hey,Sunshine!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

They are sooo sweet!!! And I am so happy to see that they are enjoying their present from us. I would love for you to email a copy of that last picture of the two of them to me, livistitches@yahoo.com.