Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Biggest Loser

Yes, the time has FINALLY come! Time to start the diet to get rid of the weight gained during pregnancy. Now granted, when I went for my first Dr's appt after the girls were born I had lost 45 pounds!!! But with that being said I would like to loose about 30 more, at least for now. So with that being said, Dan also is wanting to loose his "pregnancy" weight and he too would like to drop 30 pounds. So that is where you fellow blog readers come in, Dan and I both need motivation to keep us on the diet. So I came up with the idea that we post a blog once a week telling how many pounds we had lost. That way, if we know we have to give a report we want to give a good one! We are making our cut off date January 1, 2010. So when everyone is starting their New Year's resolution to loose weight, ours will be to maintain the weight we have already lost. So if you have any low fat recipes, or even good diet tricks let us know! Wish us luck!!!

4 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

What a great idea...and I so wish I had some good low-fat recipes!! :) Maybe I'll do this biggest loser thing with you, too!

Wow, that is so awesome that you had lost all that weight at your return visit! Kudos, to you, already! And I love the idea that come New Years resolution time, you've already met your goal!! :)

Here are my words of encouragement:
YOU CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. It will be easier if you are both dieting. And with cooler weather just aroung the corner, maybe you will be able to take the girls out for several strolls each day!

Kim Lawson said...

Great idea! I have making some recipes from two magazines: Cokking Light and Taste of Home's Healthy Cooking. I have made some great meals using these magazines! My favorite recipes have come from the second one (Healthy Cooking). Both of these magazines have websites as well. Check them out and best of luck to you both!!

Lana said...

Way to go!! and Good luck!!!