Monday, February 1, 2010

Eight Months Old

If you were to look up Drama Queen in the dictionary...you would find this sweet baby's picture :)
Yes, Lainey is our little drama queen. An example, today while taking their pictures, when I sat her in the chair as you can see she was all miss priss, she smiled for me and made taking her picture a breeze.
I go to take a picture of them both of them....not so much! See picture below....
Aubrey is our laid back child, she might not look at the camera exactly the way I want her to, but at least she is acting on her best behavior.
Ok, I will sum up, not all the time is Lainey the drama queen, she does have her moments, she can start crying and sound like she is in the worst of pain, but the minute you pick her up, she is laughing( I think she is laughing at whoever picks her up, she is probably thinking "sucker")

Aubrey does have her moments, she is no angel all the time, she just isn't dramatic as her sister!


I will say this, the good Lord above has blessed us sooo much. They are wonderful babies, that hardly ever act up. If they do start acting up, then something has to be wrong. They play well together, just don't let a hair bow, sock, or paci get in the way.


As of right now:


  • they are both sitting up alone


  • starting to slowly hold their bottles by themselves


  • still rocking on those knees, so be on the look out for an update at anytime that we have a crawler

  • both are cutting the bottom two front teeth, be on the look for that update as well when they arrive


  • they have started eating puffs, which they are like little vacuums when it comes to those things!

  • "da da da" is ALL I HEAR! I am ready for "ma ma ma" PLEASE just ONCE!

  • they will every now and then wave "bye bye" still working on that


Our babies are growing up and to be honest I am surprised I haven't had an emotional break down thinking about it....it could still happen! If it does, please send strawberry ice cream, brownies and dt mt dew for me to drown in my sorrows! lol

4 comments:

The Cannons said...

They are such "Sweet-Hearts". I love to read your updates, brings back so many "baby memories".:)

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Lainey, Moma D loves you. I feel sometimes your need for adventure and a challenge is seen as being a Drama Queen. You hold true to yourself and don't stop trying to see for yourself what is around the corner..............
Aubrey, you'll never know how much we love you. You gave us such a scare in the beginning. So, while your sister is poking her head into everything, you just sit back and relax.....someone will bring it to you!
Both of you are so special and have your own personalities blooming. We see your mom and your dad in both of you.

Joy said...

Sweet moments.

Lana said...

I couldn't wait for Sara to say mama. Then, she DID! and never stopped. :)

They are gorgeous!