Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks Maw Maw

I don't know what I would do without my grandmother! She is such a WONDERFUL, LOVING person. I always thought I was spoiled by her, but I don't compare to Aubrey and Lainey now! They always bring the biggest smile to her face and that puts a smile on my face. We told her that we had taken the girls to the park and how much they loved the swings and that we were going to have to buy the girls some for home. Well, with that being said, the girls got new swings Sunday afternoon thanks to their great grandmother. While we were swinging the girls in their new swings they were giggling and having the best time so I called Maw Maw so she could hear them and you could tell by her voice how tickled she was hearing the girls having such a good time! Thank you Maw Maw! We Love You!!


2 comments:

Lana said...

Sweet memory!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aw that was SO sweet of your MawMaw, how very thoughtful! And so sweet of you to call her to hear those girlies enjoyment! They look like they are having a blast!