Monday, January 24, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I need to set a New Year's resolution of TRYING to be a better "blogger", but I doubt that will happen. So I will try to play catch up from the last blog post up until now.

Of course the holidays we stayed on the go go go. The girls were give out by December 27. They did enjoy themselves more this year, still not sure about the whole Santa thing, but Dan and I enjoyed what little bit they did understand. ( we had to literally go wake them up Christmas morning because we were like the kids waiting to see what Santa brought. The girls slept until almost 8:30!!!) We enjoyed getting to see everyone, I really don't feel like we got to spend lots of time at each stop because we had to rush to the next one, but I guess that is part of it.

We are truly blessed with wonderful family and friends. The girls once again were blessed with soooo many wonderful gifts. I think everyday they find something new to play with it!

2011 is finally here and we are excited to see what new things are ahead for us. Hard to believe the girls will be turning "2" in June. There are also some other BIG birthdays this year as well, but you will have to wait and see who is celebrating them.

I am also excited that my best friend since high school, Martha is expecting her first baby in April. Kyle and Martha are expecting a little boy, John Asher. Of course I told her it was going to be a boy and one day she swears she is going to start listening to me! :) Please continue to pray for Martha through the rest of her pregnancy and for a HEALTHY baby and SAFE labor.

1 comment:

Amanda McCrory said...

Ok so no "Like Button" so I Will Comment, Loved all the Christmas photos Those precious girls are growing way to fast.