Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day Mr. Turkey

Today, my wonderful husband was like a kid when he come running, well should I say walking with what little bit of energy and breath he had left, around the corner of the house. Bless his heart, I thought I was going to have to do CPR on him right in the front yard, he just fell down and tried talking to me, but you really couldn't understand what he was saying, but with what he had in his hand said enough. Yes, today Dan got his first Turkey of this year's turkey season. He was soooo excited, he just couldn't stop smiling! I got tickled at him, because you see he had tried calling me to come pick him up in the field behind the house because he was about to pass out from walking up and down hills, plus carrying Mr. Turkey and everything else you need to "call" a turkey up with , but I was on the phone talking with my aunt and wouldn't answer the beep. Sorry Honey!
Dan and his prize


Dan and Hudson



Of course Danni Kate could careless about everything going on


2 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Congrats Dan!! Can't wait to see you running around like that with those precious baby girls!!

Danni Kate is a cutie. Look at those gorgeous lips!

courtney said...

funny about the turkey. danni kate is beautiful - just like i know your girls will be!