Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates

Thanks to "Blackout 2009" last week, I wasn't able to update everyone on things happening at the Deavours' household. I did get to post about our Anniversary, we did enjoy our cake from a year ago and it was still just as good as the first time we had it! We also celebrated Easter with Ms. Wanda's family ( sorry for no pictures, my camera was STILL in the shop) We enjoyed a wonderful Easter lunch, and an Easter egg hunt afterwards. We are soo excited next year Aubrey and Lainey will get to participate in the fun! I just hope their Daddy doesn't act crazy knocking people over to get prize eggs for them! I have seen it happen before!

The next big event in April was Dan's Birthday on Monday, April 13. Due to the blackout, we enjoyed a family steak supper at Ms. Wanda's by candle light. It was a first for all of us I believe! Of course Hudson couldn't figure out why we didn't have the lights on and there was NO TV! lol Danni Kate was very amazed at all the candles, she was too cute!





Dan did get something he had been eyeing for a long time with his Birthday money, a Wii, and what little bit we have played on it, lol he doesn't like that his wife is giving him a little competition! We have enjoyed it though, I am sure the girls are wondering what all the fuss is about! lol

The last update is my Dr's visit on Friday. The Dr wants to start seeing me once a week now. He has told us from day one that most twins are born between 35-37 weeks( which today I'm 32 weeks) My blood pressure was a little elevated so he wants to keep a better watch on it, I have been checking it twice a day since Friday and it has went down a very good bit, which is good. My feet have started swelling more and more, so he just wants to keep a watch on me a little more. He says I'm doing fine, but I'm glad he is wanting to keep a closer check. The girls' heartbeats were strong once again, so that was good news to hear. He thinks maybe 3- 4 more weeks. So maybe we will know more at this week's visit. Please just continue to keep all of us in your prayers!

No comments: