Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Little Firecrackers!


I have got to get better about taking pictures if we go somewhere, but since this weekend was the girls first trip away from home, I have to get used to keeping my camera with me at all times! I did get a few shots of them in their 4th outfits.
We went Friday night and stayed at the Lake House with Aunt Holley, Uncle Rodney, Hudson, Danni Kate and Nana. Nana fixed breakfast for us all Saturday morning and then we had a yummy lunch which consisted of steaks!! And of course homemade ice cream!






Then Saturday afternoon, we loaded up the Honda ( which was loaded down, we will have to move up to a bigger vehicle...SOON) and went to Pickensville to see G-diddy, he had been gone to the beach for almost 2 weeks! So it was time for the girls and me to see him. He was sweet and brought the girls back some new clothes too! They are going to be just like their mommy, love new clothes! :)








Of course we finally arrive back at Bankston about 9 PM Saturday night, only to find that our air conditioner wasn't working. I start to panic, of course we had back up places to go, but there is just no place like home! Thank goodness, I called Seth( AC man) and he was able to fix our AC by 11 PM!! Thank you Lord(and Seth for answering your phone at almost 10 PM especially on a Holiday weekend)!!!



We hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th! It was an adventure for us! :)


<------Lainey was glad to be home from the long weekend



Aubrey was afraid she might miss something, so finally at 2AM she went to sleep! :)

2 comments:

South Family said...

They are so adorable! I love their 4th of July outfits! How cute!!

Lana said...

Sounds like you are adjusting quite nicely to being a mommy. I can not imagine having two of everything. I admire you!