Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ONE MONTH OLD!!!!




I can hardly believe that our babies are already one month old!!!! It doesn't seem like it already! They are both taking 4 ozs of formula and I figure it will be more soon! As far as sleeping at night, they are up about every 4 hours, and they pretty much wake up at the same time, so Dan and I both are up for feedings! They are slowly starting to hold their heads up more own their own, especially if they are laying down on your chest, they want to look around and be noisy as my grandmother says. Overall, they are really good babies, about the only time they cry is when it is time to eat! The good Lord has truly blessed us!


2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Their so sweet!Miss those days but love the ones I'm in.

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

OMG!! I MISS MY BABIES!!!!