Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nursery Decor

The walls are almost painted, and once they are I'll post some pictures. I have picked out the furniture and the fabric. I am very pleased with my choice. Dan just says whatever makes me happy! lol We are going Friday to purchase the baby furniture, and then get to put the cribs together on Saturday, that will be an adventure! lol

This is the fabric for the bumper pads, the green is a little lighter in person, and there is a small hint of pastel purple too, of course a picture never does things the correct justice, but you get the idea!


I chose a plain fabric color for the skirt

Here is the the crib and combo dresser/ changing table.



This is the shag rug we are going to use, except ours is a round rug and it is VERY VERY SOFT!!!! Dan says he could sleep on it!

That is all for now, I am on the look out for possibly a baby chandelier, and have found a few, just have to narrow them down. I feel like I am planning a big event all over again with all this decorating, but I am loving EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

It's going to be beautiful!

Kim Lawson said...

LOVE it, Krisha! And I love Dan's philosophy of "whatever makes you happy"! Great answer, Dan!!