Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nursery Room Progress


Here are before and after pictures of the room
I was soooo excited to FINALLY get these wood walls painted!
And it is AMAZING what some primer and paint can do to a room!

The room looks totally different, but I love it!!!


Here are some pictures of all the new furniture ( however, once we went to pick up the furniture, we found a collection we liked better so this furniture is different than the collection on the last post)

One of the TWO beds!


and my FAVORITE......it is sooooooo comfortable!!!!!



view coming into the room, and you can see the nice green rug!


Of course, still have to get new outlet covers, put blinds up, get new lights, get the bedding put in beds, but MOST IMPORTANT.....get the babies here, but I am not rushing them, I am ok waiting on them another 3 months!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell my SIL he did a good job on the paint. I am proud of him.
Love,
Popa Jim
PS..tell SIL to be sure and put the outlet covers on correctly:)

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Looks great!!! I am sure that Aubrey and Lainey will have many wonderful times together in their beautiful room.
Thanks Dan for making the room so special for all my girls!(Now that you see how great it looks, wasn't all of Krisha's nagging worth it!)
Moma D

Raegan & Caleb said...

Looks good!

The Cannons said...

Love it! Hope that rocker is VERY comfy~ I'm sure there will be a lot of time spent there x2!ha

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the bedding!

The James Family said...

I cannot believe that is the same room!! Wow! It looks wonderful! I love all the furniture, fabric, and colors you have picked out! Green is my FAVORITE color so I really love the rug! If you need anything or any help, let me know. Hope you are feeling better! Love you!