Monday, May 4, 2009

Dr. Update

We went to the Dr on Friday, and I know now why I feel like I can't breathe and why it feels like there is a 15 pound watermelon in me! lol Baby "A" is weighing 5lbs and Baby "B" is weighing 5lbs 13oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know that sometimes that is not always correct, but I don't see where it can be far off! Both heartbeats were strong as well. My blood pressure was 120/80 which I say comes from the half days I am working now, I can really tell a difference in not being as tired as I was. We go back again this Friday and Dr. Madden is going to start checking me! Soooo just say a prayer that everything continues to go well. I am ready for them to be here, but I don't want them coming too early!!

Also, mom and Eli are now our neighbors in the big "metro" area of Bankston. Jim hauled mom's car from Texas Friday, so now Eli and her are getting settled in. It is weird knowing she is just right next door now! We are slowly trying to get things together. I guess we need to get hospital bags packed next?!? lol

1 comment:

courtney said...

hang in there! i'm so excited for ya'll! i can't wait to see pictures!