Thursday, May 21, 2009

How Much Longer???

To help all of you wondering, we could have babies here at anytime, but do we know that exact time??? NO. Am I miserable??? VERY! I go back to the Dr on Tuesday UNLESS I go into labor before then, but the rate we are going right now, don't see that happening. I am going to have to be firm on Tuesday and tell my Dr, something has got to give! lol They plan on doing another ultrasound to see if the "hard headed" baby has turned again, or if she is still in the breached position. Dan and I say if she is still breached, we pretty much know I'll have to have a C-section, stop making us wait and just get something scheduled!!! So just please pray if nothing has happened by Tuesday, that the Dr schedules something, or Dan and I might go crazy, because where Dan works is on shut down for a month starting Friday, so I have been bored out of my mind for a week with just me at home, we might kill each other if we are both stuck in the house together with nothing to do! Hopefully not, but I am pregnant, and my hormones have no mercy! lol

1 comment:

Courtney Long said...

I can't imagine how you must feel; one baby was hard enough! It seems like twins are usually born so early, so it's great you've been able to hold out this long! Can't wait!!