Monday, June 29, 2009

Congrats Mr and Mrs Bryant

Saturday night my good friend from high school, Krystle Holliman, became Mrs. Bryant. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so glad that Dan and I had wonderful babysitters(Thanks Moma D and Popa Jim) so we could attend. It was also like a small class reunion for me as well, we even made our on table at the reception, "Class of 2000" and spouses! lol We always have a good time when we all get back together! Congrats Krystle and Russell!!
Mr & Mrs Russell Bryant

Amanda, myself and Martha (AKA The Three Amigos)


Martha, Katy, myself and Amanda

The girls and Justin

Now this next picture would of been a very good picture in my opinion of Dan and me, but leave it up to him to be goofy at times and not make that happen. In case you are wondering, that is cake on his teeth! However, I still love him!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Dan looks like he could do an ad for toothpaste!! You look great!! Motherhood definitely agrees with you :)

~Lana