Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the past few days. Things are going good, we have some what got the girls on a much better schedule, which helps with sleeping at night, granted that could change, but so far so good!

Popa Jim came from Texas for a visit. It was the first time he got to hold Aubrey and it was hard to get Lainey or Aubrey back from him while he was holding them!


Avery came to visit the girls on Saturday, here she is getting to feed Lainey


G-Diddy came Sunday after church to visit as well, it was the first time getting to hold Aubrey for him too. Aubrey and Lainey make him have a total of 6 granddaughters! We have told him girls look cute in camo too!


Lainey Bug snoozing away

Aubrey waking up from a nap

2 comments:

Peyton D. James said...

Krisha, they are so beautiful! We will be in Berry this weekend and I would love to come for a visit. I absolutely LOVE the big picture up top with the daisy hats. How precious! I showed Lily Grace and she said, and I quote "Awww babies, they are so cute!!!" She starred at them for the longest. We can't wait to hold them and give them lots of kisses. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I love you all and can't wait to see you in a few days.

Leigh Collins said...

I love the header picture - teh hats are adorable!!!