Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am thankful for....

Blind dates!!!!! I know...crazy huh??? Well, if it wasn't for a blind date Dan and I would of never met, but today I am doing something I am thankful for and someone I am blessed to have in my life. Danyell ( or Miss Hudson as lots of people in Berry know her as) is the person I am blessed to have in my life. Today, November 8th, she blessed the world with her presence. Had it not been for her being on this earth, Dan and I would of never met, she was our "matchmaker" Everyday I thank the good Lord above for my friends, and I have some WONDERFUL TERRIFIC FRIENDS! She has always been there when I needed her, even if she didn't always agree with what I had to say or do! We have been on vacations, cruises, shopping trips ( can't wait to experience my first after thanksgiving shopping experience with you! She gets up at 3 AM to go!) crazy and happy times and a few sad, but not matter what we always have a wonderful fun time together! So Danyell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am blessed to have you in my life and thankful for what you have done in my life! I love you!!! :)

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aww...what a great picture of you two!! And a beautiful thankful thought! Happy Birthday, Dando!

The Cannons said...

She is a sweetie! Happy B-Day, Ms.Hudson!:)