Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What are you thankful for?

If you are following along with this month's verse ( Bowling Family Moments)then each day you are to write down what you are thankful. Well I think each day I am going to post a blog for what I am thankful for, that way I am growing and learning from this month's verse...

Enter his gates with THANKSGIVING and his courts with praise;give thanks to him and praise his name."~~Psalm 100:4
  • Nov 1: Thankful that I have a roof over my head
  • Nov 2: Thankful for a husband that goes to work to provide for our family so I can be a stay at home mom
  • Nov 3: Thankful for my wonderful Family and Friends
So what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

So thankful you can be a stay at home mommy, too...you'll never regret these memories.