Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am thankful for...

a wonderful, loving, caring father for my daughters. Dan is THE BEST dad ever! I have had people tell me they worried how he might be once the girls got here, but he has proved them all WRONG! And to be honest, I get joy bragging on how great he has been with the girls. Yes, he changes diapers (even the stinky ones)! YES, he feeds them(and has learn to handle spit up very well)! YES, he gets them dressed(even down to putting on the hair bows!)! YES, he enjoys rocking the girls to sleep every night(even sings to them)! YES HE GETS UP THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO FEED THEM(and sometimes he gets up with both girls and lets me sleep)! Aubrey and Lainey are very blessed to have Dan as their daddy!

How could you not be thankful for this???



5 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

That is the cutest pic I believe I've ever seen!!

The Cannons said...

That is absolutely precious!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aw...sweet. And those rows of hairbows behind them makes me smile!! I love girls with hairbows!!

Leigh Collins said...

That is so awesome! It is the best thing ever to have a totally involved hubby/daddy! I felt the same about Sam before MM was born and he proved me soooooo wrong! It totally cracks me up that he can dress the girls better than I do most days - including fixing their hair in pigtails and ribbons! Who woulda guessed! I definitely think that Sam's super-involvement when the girls when newborns speaks volumes to how much they love their daddy now! He is their knight in shining armor, no doubt!

Lana said...

So proud of Dan! Never had a doubt! He has a great mom and dad that helped show him the way.