Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank you Crystal from The Hollyhand House for the award!!! I can't wait until the lil Hollyhand arrives!!




Here are the rules for the award:
1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.

2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

10 Honest Things About Me
  1. I love to shop, but sometimes I think I need to attend Shopper's Anonymous
  2. I am a HUGE Alabama fan!
  3. I always said I would never date an Auburn fan, and now look I am married to one!!!
  4. I am blessed soo much with two beautiful daughters
  5. I enjoy cooking, but fixing desserts are my favorite thing to cook
  6. I love Diet Mt Dew and Dan knows if there is only one left in the fridge he better not touch it!
  7. I love decorating for the holidays
  8. I talk to my mother atleast 5 or 6 times a day and could probably talk more
  9. I am glad I can stay at home with Aubrey and Lainey and watch them grow up
  10. I hate emptying the dishwasher!

And the award goes to....

Mom @ Dance in the Moment

Anna @ The Higginbothom Blog

Amy @ Bama Duncan's

Kim @ Bowling Family Moments

Michelle @ Bama Fans in Rebel Land

Courtney and Dave @ The Long View

Crystal @ The Mims Family



2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Thanks....I'm trying to get a post up for it as well. :) Those girls just get cuter with each picture you take!!

Kelly said...

Guess what - your mom entered you in a contest and you won a cordless vac on my blog!
E-mail me with your address to kellyskornerblog@gmail.com.
P.S. How cute are your girls - I love the house divided outfits!! PRecious! (from an Arkansas fan!)